Reasons you should consider Leonardi Real Estate?
Leonardi Real Estate can offer you a competitive opportunity to grow your business. We are always looking for hard working passionate like-minded agents who want to be part of a supportive team culture. Our company culture is very important to us and for that reason we don’t just hire anyone. Our agents are carefully selected, well-vetted real estate professionals. Too often real estate brokerages don’t have a company culture due to the fact that agents are independent contractors who are often competing with each other for business. The culture at Leonardi is very team-oriented, built on trust and transparency, fostering a collaborative environment in which agents are open to sharing lessons learned, insights and new technologies with each other. We’re a local boutique, not a large big-box corporation with hundreds or even thousands of agents.
Our business model and vetting process allow us to offer our agents one of the highest commission splits in the industry. We do not charge fees that traditional big-box real estate companies charge, such as:
- NO Corporate Fees
- NO Franchise Fees
- NO Technology Fees
- NO Marketing Fees
- NO Royalty Fees
- NO Desk Fees
Just a few reasons to join the team:
- We offer one of the highest commission-split plans in the industry!
- Our agents get paid their commission directly from escrow at closing
- We value an open, collaborative and supportive team-culture
- Our agents always have 24/7 direct access to Broker/Owner
- Access to training, transaction and marketing materials
- We are not a large, big-box corporate, mega-company. We’re a local Boutique Agency.
Awards and Recognition:
- 2016 Style Magazine’s Readers Choice Awards voted one of the Best Real Estate Agents in Folsom and El Dorado Hills
- 2015 The Folsom Telegraph’s Best of the Best Awards voted Best Real Estate Agent in Folsom
- 2015 The Folsom Telegraph’s Best of the Best Awards voted Best Real Estate Company in Folsom
We respect your privacy. Your information will remain strictly confidential.