We’re committed to helping our clients buy and sell safely during COVID-19 and we have developed systems to ensure that we are best equipped to serve you during these uniquely challenging times.
The coronavirus outbreak has completely reshaped the mentality of Americans who were looking to buy and sell homes this year. Above all, they want to know:
- Can I still put my house on the market or view properties right now?
- Is there a safe way to do this?
- Who can I trust to protect my health and the health of my loved ones throughout this process?
The Move Safe™ Certification Program identifies agents who are using the best tools, technology, and practices to keep clients safe in a COVID-19 world.
The Leonardi Real Estate Team is Move Safe™ Certified, some of the safety protocols we take:
- Have the ability to meet with clients virtually
- Create video tours to limit amount of in-person showings
- Use an e-sign platform for disclosures, offers, counter offers, and closings
- Limit showings to serious pre-screened buyers
- Use of masks, gloves, sanitizer and shoe covers for any in-person viewings
- Provide a baseline online presence for all of our listings
- Include COVID-19 addendum’s and disclosures in order to protect all parties
The safety of our clients and customers will always be paramount. We’re committed to helping our clients buy and sell safely during COVID-19, and we’re uniquely equipped to serve them during these challenging times.
Rest assured that real estate is still being transacted, and we are taking all necessary precautions in order to ensure the safety of all parties. It is not business as usual, but we have adapted and are ready to serve.
If you have any questions or would like to get started, Schedule a Free Consultation today!